Re: [gedit-list] GtkSourceCompletion and GtkSnippets

This is really cool. It took me a while to realize that gtksnippets is
the program and gsnippets is the supporting library.It would be nice
to have all the currently supported gedit snippets already in
gtksnippets (of course). A couple user opinions:

* the completion popups should be sized to the output
* they should disappear when the completion popup loses focus (this
might be a user preference)
* the languages in gtksnippets aren't in alphabetical order
* I'm not sure about the new dialog with snippets. I think I prefer
tabbing through the positions in place. At the very least, editing the
snippet template shouldn't be in the list of tab positions, since the
point is to tab through and press enter. The snippet template editing
editor steals the tab presses, forcing you to use the mouse.

I hope this makes it into Gnome once it's mature.