[gedit-list] Getting the actual word or selection

Hello,

again i updated my gEdit Language Reference plugin.
Version 1.03 contains:
* a bug fix for the "None Type" problem (no programming language is set)
* When opening Evince starting automaticly a search with the selected word of gEdit
* Error dialogs for problems getting the reference file
(dialogs based on Zenity)

Thanx to Curtis Hovey helping me with the selection stuff in gEdit.
Thanx to the Evince team for adding the requested search word command line parameter.
Hopefully Yelp, GnoCHM or web browsers will add such command line features in future.
So i can add this feature for CHM, DocBook and HTML documents too.

http://my.opera.com/area42/blog/gedit-language-reference-plugin

Ich darf keine Kurven schneiden.

|\/\/\/|
|      |        Bart.