[gedit-list] New GtkSnippets inplace parser feature

Hi all,

	I have been working on GtkSnippets and an inplace parser.
Currently you can only download it from svn trunk because it depends on
GtkSourceCompletion trunk version. When I finish all planed changes, I
will do a release of GtkSourceCompletion and GtkSnippets.

You can take a look at this screencast that uses the GtkSnippets gedit
plugin (and GtkSourceCompletion) and the new inplace parser.

If you have some ideas, you can tell me, please!

http://gtksnippets.sourceforge.net/images/inplace-example.ogg

Regads,
	Perriman

GtkSnippets Homepage: