Re: [gedit-list] Rails formatting - some rhtml files are fine, others aren't.

Max Williams wrote:

> I actually just stumbled on a workaround - the files that work all have an
> empty line at the start.  So, if i go to the start of the first line and
> hit enter, the formatting suddenly works.  Weird!  I'd still be interested
> in a proper fix though.

Actually, to be precise, the rule seems to be this:  if the first two
characters are an erb start tag, <%, then the formatting breaks.

If there's a space first it's fine, if it starts with an html tag then it's
fine.  Just in case anyone's interested.