Re: [gedit-list] gEdit External Tools Snippets Wiki Section

Tataa,

there it is i put all in i use and know. Now we got 14 examples for the External Tools plugin:
http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/ExternalToolsPluginSnippets

I think that's a good start :)

Verhext sein fördert den Satanismus nicht.

|\/\/\/|
|      |        Bart.
| (O)(O)        bart neeneenee de
C      _)