[gedit-list] Gedit Open Files Plug-in ( Based on Textmate open file)

I have just released my first gedit plug-in. This plug-in is similar to textmate open file feature. It use the root of the file browser or a specified root (in the configuration tab), and as you type it will list all the files that match the query you specify. This is a 0.1 release feel free to fork the repo if you do make some imprvoement send me a pull request.

Thanks,
Vitaly Babiy