Re: [gedit-list] Announce: GtkSourceCompletion 0.5.0 released!!!!

Sorry, I don't know why this e-mail has been sent.... The release is 0.5.2

Regards,
    Perrriman

El mar, 16-12-2008 a las 21:13 +0100, Perriman escribió:
Hi all!!

	I have released a new version of GtkSourceCompletion. The main
new features are the popup positioning and the completion filter.
Another important change is the library namespace. I have removed all
gtk_source_completion namespace to gsc to do the code more readeable
and for use a different namespace of GtkSourceView.

	I have created the debian packages!! I need someone test this
packages and tell me if all works fine. Currently I have tested this
packages in ubuntu hardy (32).

Thanks a lot!!!!

GtkSourceCompletion
-------------------

This library adds completion support to GtkSourceView. There is
GtkSourceCompletion that creates the widget displaying the completion
items. You must register a GtkSourceCompletionProvider to which the
popup will delegate the completion work.

New Features and fixes
======================
- Changed all namespaces to GSC. All object names are changed.
- Added filter options. You can set the filter on/off to show
	a filter entry into the completion popup
- Added popup positioning.
- Better API names and functions

Gedit plugin
============

Version 0.5.0 works fine with GtkSourceCompletion 0.5.0

Homepage: http://gtksourcecomple.sourceforge.net/
Project page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtksourcecomple/
Screenshots:
https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=212508