[gedit-list] Compile gedit with static libraries

Hi, I want to compile Gedit with static libraries, because I want to run it on a PC that do not have needed libraries and I can't install them on it. I try with this command: ./configure --prefix=/home/andrea/gedit --enable-static --disable-shared, then I do make and make install, but when I try the command ldd /home/andrea/gedit/bin/gedit it shows me all the dependencies...
I also try apgcc, statifier and magicermine, but I haven't successful.
Someone can help me?

Thank you