[gedit-list] tag list plugin

Is it possible to edit/rearrange the tag list options?  I'd like to
have the options that I use most frequently at the top of the list to
avoid endless scrolling back and forth when working on a site.

Also is there a way to have the xhtml 1.0 tag list appear when gedit
opens.  Currently, it defaults to the special character options.

Thank you.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658