Re: [gedit-list] close all and open in path

Hi,
	"Close All" is a feature gedit has from the beginning of time, look at
"Documents" menu.

About the other features there is a "Snap open" plugin for gedit.
It is a 3rd party plugin. I have never used it, but in the past I read
nice comments about it. See
http://www.upperbound.net/upperbound/show/SnapOpen+plugin+for+Gedit