[gedit-list] close all and open in path

I'm using Gedit for python dev, and with a classbrowser extension and
some other tools it is fairly good at this task. However there are 2
features I miss... close all open documents is one, and the other is
open in "project path".

The first one is self explaining but the other would work as follows:
user defines a project folder and when user opens a file in project it
would use deskbar style to open the file, ie. use regex matching on
file names to remove the non-matching from a list:

ex.
input is comm and the list is below

[comm]