Re: [gedit-list] SystemVerilog syntax highlighting

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I think I found out how I'm supposed to do it.
I'll extend on the verilog syntax and will use Gvim SystemVerilog
support as a reference. I'm also going to write some snippets. Gedit
starts to feel a bit like Textmate ;-)

I also 'd like syntax highlighting for AVM and SystemC, both are
libraries, built on SystemVerilog and C++. Am I supposed to do this
the same way, that is: add a mimetype for systemC and AVM, I suppose
not, because these aren't really languages? Is there another way I can
provide syntax highlighting?

thanks a lot,

Pieter

--