Re: [gedit-list] SystemVerilog syntax highlighting

Il giorno mer, 31/10/2007 alle 11.15 +0100, Pieter ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I was just wondering if there has been any effort to add SystemVerilog
> syntax highlighting to Gedit? If not so, would it be hard for me to
> add this? Where can i find documentation on how I can do this? (didn't
> find anything on the wiki nor in the help)

I do not think there is a lang file for system verilog yet.
The highlighting is provided by gtksourceview so you would need to
create a systemverilog.lang file.
If you are using gedit 2.20 (which in turns uses gtksourceview 2), then
you can read some docs here:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtksourceview-2.0/stable

Paolo