[gedit-list] New plugin developed

Hi all, my name is Francisco Jesús Jordano and this is my first post in this list.

I've developed a plugin[1] for using snipplr.com[2] service. With this service you can post, share, tag and vote your favourite snippets with other users, and the plugin let you search your favourite snippets by tag, paste the code into a document and post a selection into this service.

Also i've recorded a simple screencast[3] of the plugin in action.

Francisco.

[1] http://www.ardeenelinfierno.com/wordpress/code/gedit-snipplr-plugin/
[2] http://snipplr.com/
[3] http://geditsnipplr.googlecode.com/files/GeditSnipplrPlugin.mpeg