Re: [gedit-list] GtkWarning in assertion of GTK_IS_CONTAINER

Il giorno ven, 04/05/2007 alle 12.16 -0300, Lucas Stephanou ha scritto:
> Hi All

Hi Lucas, from which plugin is this? I guess it's for the sessionsaver
plugin which is in gnome plugin... I know little about that plugin,
however the patch doesn't seem the correct solution at a first glance.
Can you file a bug in bugzilla?

ciao
	paolo