Re: [gedit-list] sound in gedit

Il giorno dom, 29/07/2007 alle 11.40 -0800, David Greisen ha scritto:
> Gstreamer is working out. There is a great 20 minute tutorial over at
> http://www.jonobacon.org/?p=750.

cool

> I can't find much documentation on the sourceview widget other than
> the api. I am trying to underline and make clickable all instances of
> the text:

You should not fiddle with gtksourceview to obtain that. GtkSourceView
just takes care of the syntax highlighting. What you want is to simply a
apply a GtkTextTag to the text you want to underline and then connect to
the 'event-after' signal on the View widget to handle button presses.

The 'hypertext' demo in gtk-demo shows you an example of how to do that
including properly change the mouse pointer when hovering a link.

ciao