Re: [gedit-list] vigedit-12 released

2007/1/17, chuchi <jbarbero quiter com>:

 Perhas, we may think in create an unique repository for all gedit plugins. Is it very difficult? Perhaps a folder in gnome subversion like this:

 gedit-plugins
     - vigedit
     - autocomplete
     - etc.

 What do you think about?

 Regards,
     Chuchi

gedit-plugins are already in gnome-svn. If others find vigedit useful,
I would not mind to include vigedit in the gedit-plugins package, but
atm there are some issues:

- vigedit is still a little inmature, and there are many things that
must be changed before it can be concidered to include it in anything
"official" :)
- I do not have commit access to gnome svn.

--
Trond Danielsen