Re: [gedit-list] new from template plugin

Hi,

That's a good idea and a good point.

In the mean time i'll keep developing this plugin and see where it
goes. Who knows, there may be feature requests which would be more
appropriate within a seperate template plugin rather than forcing them
into snippets.

I haven't checked out snippets much, but one idea i've had for 'new
from template' is to allow for multiple files be created from a
template eg - generate a c/c++ header AND source file, is this
something that snippets could do if it was potentially integrated?

Cheers,
rob