Re: [gedit-list] gedit rocks, [=how to improve the editor even more]

I was thinking about split gedit to support two buffers in a window. It is a nice feature that gedit haven't got. Develop it is "easy" to support only two documents, one up and one down. I will reconsider  develop a plugin when I finish my other library that adds snippets support to GtkSourceView.

Regards,
    Chuchi