[gedit-list] RubyIDE a collection of gedit plugins to work with ruby

Hi people, I'm new to this list.
I am Vinicius, I'm a student of Comp Sci in a university in Brazil. I like gedit very much and want to
help gedit so ppl get a better experience using it.
I like to program in ruby too so I'm writing a collection of plug-ins so development of ruby in gedit
gets better. I have a very simple page (you know, almost no space given to us poor undergrads...)
where I put my development of it:
http://grad.icmc.usp.br/~vinibf/rubyide/

It's still premature, but i wanna know if there's people interested, to help in the dev.
or ideas.

PS: I'm having some ideas on improving gedit, so can you please give me some directions
on coding styles, etc?

Thanks!

--
Vinicius Baggio Fuentes