Re: [gedit-list] Nautilus Bookmarks

I'm using gedit 2.16.1 (ubuntu edgy) and 2.16.2 (other compilation) and I have the same problem. I am searching for classbrowser plugin version but I cannot found it :(

I might download and copy  the last pyclassbrowser.py in my user home?

Regards,
    Chuchi

El mar, 06-02-2007 a las 13:10 +0100, Jesse van den Kieboom escribió:
Op dinsdag 06-02-2007 om 10:05 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef chuchi:
> Hi all!!
>
> I have a problem: i have a bookmark in nautilus to a remote host. When
> I open gedit takes a lot of time and finally ask me for the password
> of my bookmark. ¿This is correct?

Wat version of gedit are you running. This shouldn't be happening (I
think I did check for existence of a certain bookmark at first, but
removed it because of the issue you're experiencing).