[gedit-list] Plug-in external command

Hello,

I use Gedit in order to make some Java programme training at home. I failled to configure it in order to run an external commande "javac CurrentFile.java" in order to compile in bytecode. How can I configure the commande to have the current file name added at the end?
Other point, there is a short cut "F8" displayed for this command, but it doesn't seems to work properly.

Sincerly.
--

Alexis & Margot MARTINI
E-mail perso: alexmartini free fr

Les changements sont simples, on peut maintenant
définir un code EXP via la commande EXEC.
-- Jayce - Je me comprends. --