Re: [gedit-list] gedit LaTeX plugin 20060928

Il giorno gio, 28/09/2006 alle 20.56 +0200, Michael Zeising ha scritto:
> Hi there,
>
> I've just uploaded a new release of the LaTeX plugin for gedit.

This plugin looks awesome... maybe it's time to move it in gnome cvs and
start to publish more 'official' releases. I'd love to see it packaged
in distros like ubuntu, but they probably prefer having a more easily
reachable upstream than a wiki page.

Michael, what do you think? If you agree you could try to ask for an
account on cvs.gnome.org (see http://live.gnome.org/NewCVSModules)

Given that this plugin has a life on its own, it's quite big, has it's
own dependecies etc, I think it's better to have it as a separate module
instead of including it in gedit-plugins. Do you agree?

ciao