Re: [gedit-list] part of replace in all open documents

> Hi Krzysiek,
>
> 	glad to see you hacking on gedit. I think this functionality would be
> better implemented as a plugin. In fact it could be part of an 'advanced
> searching' plugin which also allows grepping in the current dir etc.

I would really like to add a "advanced searching" plugin in gedit 2.18
and I started working on it about 2 months ago. In the next days I will
try to work on it a bit.
Here a few mockups:

 http://www.gnome.org/~paolo/screenshots/search-files/

As you can see, it does not allow "replace" in all files, but this is
mainly due to the fact I'm not sure which is the best GUI for this
feature.

Comments are welcome.

Ciao,