Re: [gedit-list] Data structure for holding large text files

Il giorno ven, 27/10/2006 alle 17.42 +0200, Martin Knoblauch Revuelta ha
scritto:
> -
>   Hi,
>
>   I have developed a data structure that might be of your interest. I
> think it's perfect for holding large text files data in a very simple
> way.
>
>   I've taken a fast look to your code and I still don't have a clear
> idea of what data structure are you using (list, tree, array...), so
> if ti is the same, or yours is better, sorry. Though, I sincerely
> believe that this can be interesting.

GtkTextView, which is the gtk widget which holds the text uses a BTree
of paragraphs. The code is on gtk and is based on the Tk text widget.

>From the sound of it, it has similar concepts to your data structure,
though obviusly a different implementation.

ciao