[gedit-list] gnome key binding

What's the key binding to jump to the next line, for example in eclipse using pydev python plugin I can hit CTRL + ENTER while in the middle of code and it will jump to the next line using correct indentation.

I try this in gedit and it acts just like a normal ENTER and takes the remaining text of the line I'm in and pushes that to the next line. I want to be able to use bracket auto-completion and hit CTRL + ENTER so I can jump to next line using less key strokes.

Thanks!

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us