[gedit-list] New cool plugin for Gedit

Hi gedit teams and friends,

I have completed my first plugin for gedit.
Inspired by TextMate's way of handling files, this plugin
will make opening files a lot easier and faster using the keyboard.
Instead of complex project-grouping of files, this will just
regex search in filenames below current dir.
I use it for RubyOnRails development, so gedit should just be lauched
from the project root folder.

I have uploaded the plugin to this site
(http://www.upperbound.net/upperbound/show/Linux+tools) together
with a little readme and installation.

Please try it out, and let me know if you like it or have any
thoughts on improving. I like that its simple and requires no
configuration ;-)
I use a regular 'find' shell command line for the actual search, so
this can be configured to your desire.

Thanks for a great, fast, and no-fuss editor.

Regards,
Mads Buus Jensen