[gedit-list] when printing, "" characters are added in the beginning of line

Hello,
 I have installed Fedora Core 5 / x86_64. I use gedit which comes
with this installation.
(gedit-2.14.0-1)

When I try to print a document (which includes a source code in "C",
copied and pasted from another gedit buffer),
there are quotes  character (")  added in the beginning of line (one
or more such characters," ). It seems to me that these " cahracters
are inserted somehow instead of tabs.
I did not have this problem with Fedora Core 4.

This happens when syntax highlighting isn't turned on.

Any ideas?

Regards,
MR