Re: [gedit-list] Line length without text wrapping limitation?

I'm experiencing something similar. I work with flat-files with rows
that are about 7,000 characters long. When text-wrapping is enabled, I
can view the entire record. However, when text-wrapping is disabled, I
can only view about the first 1,000 characters of the record. Is this
related?

Ken