Re: [gedit-list] Line length without text wrapping limitation?

Il giorno lun, 09/10/2006 alle 12.18 +0200, Joost Kraaijeveld ha
scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I have log files with very long lines in it. If I disable text wrapping
> gedit shows the whole line on the same line but wraps the line on the
> line itself (it does a carriage return somewhere without a line feed).
> Is this a known feature or a bug?

You mean that the text looks garbled because glyphs are layed out one on
another, right? Unfortunately this is a bug in gtk. GtkTextView has
issues with very long lines. You will also experience a heavy slowdown.

ciao