Re: [gedit-list] Comments in CSS, this answers my first E-Mail, almost!

Il giorno gio, 23/11/2006 alle 20.59 +0100, Kevin Tough ha scritto:
> If the first line in the editor is a comment for a *.css file then the
> syntax highlighting becomes non-active. Entering a empty line is a
> workaround.

Do you mean that syntax highlighting is not automatically selected to
css or that it doesn't work even by forcing the highlighting to css with
the View->Highlighting Mode menu?

If you mean the first, it looks like the mime type is not properly
picked up (so it's a bug in the xdg-mime database)

ciao