Re: [gedit-list] New plugin: Terminal emulator

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 14:46 -0500, Gary Haran wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> Can you stop adding stuff to gedit-plugins so we can have something to
> do as well? :-P

Just ask... there are a lot of available tasks for people who wants to
help with gedit development ;)
For example, I started developing a "grep" plugin I'd like to see in
2.18 but I have not the time to finish it...
So, python lovers, who can help me with this effort?

Ciao,
Paolo