Re: [gedit-list] Announcing the availability of the Gemini Plugin

Gary Haran wrote:
Hey Steve,

Where do I get that?  I'm on Edgy right now and I can't seem to find
it in my repositories.

Package: gedit-plugins
New: yes
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 2.16.0-0ubuntu1
 gedit-plugins contain a set of plugins for gedit, GNOME's text editor.

 At the moment the following plugins are included: charmap, colorpicker,
 joinlines, showtabbar, smartspaces, terminal.

Despite what the description says, it also includes bracketcompletion
(I just checked). It's also available in gnome-cvs in the gedit-plugins module.