Re: [gedit-list] external tools

Thanks for your quick answer.
I made a test with just a cat : cat $GEDIT_CURRENT_DOCUMENT_PATH and an output
as REPLACE THE CURRENT DOCUMENT.
Here is my file:
1 test1
2 test2
After processing I get
1 test1
2 test2
3

I used vi and basically there is just 2 lines. I was confused by the extra
number line. Hence no empty line added at the end.

But I still have the one at the top of the file.
I launched the xemacs command by shell and I did not get an empty line at the
beginning of the file. Could you make a test with my script to see if you get
the same?
Thx

Sébastien