Re: [gedit-list] Filebrowser Pane Plugin - in development

Hi Paolo, david (and everyone else)!
<snip>
> > I'm working on a filebrowser pane plugin for gedit. This is my first
> > real Gtk project and my first real gnome contribution. I'm pretty far
> > along on it, and I thought I would let the list know. Just so you know
> > I'm serious, here's a screenshot:
> >
> > http://www.splitretina.com/gedit-plugins/
> >

> This is awesome!
>
> This is definately one of the usecases we planned for the sidepane and I
> am really happy to see work done in this direction.
>
> Let me also note that Marcus Leyman (who I CC'ed) some time ago was
> working on something similar, though he seems to have disappeared lately.
<snip>

Yeah, sorry for disappearing like that, i'm currently working around the
clock with other (job-related) stuff.
The filetree plugin i started at can be found at
http://www.leyman.nu/projectspace/
I just uploaded a clean copy of my working dir as 0.6.0.
It needs some basic file-handling and a spoon-full of (probably)
easy-to-do bug fixes. The code could definitely be cleaner though.

David,
look through the code and maybe you can find some useful stuff there for
your project. Good luck!

(i've subscribed to this list now btw)

//leyman