Re: [gedit-list] rhtml syntax highlighting

Jonathan Dodson wrote:
> Anyone know of a way to get .rhtml highlighting in GEdit?  I have been
> using GEdit for quite sometime and figure it might get added to the next
> Gnome release, but it doesn't seem to.

IIRC there was a bug open on bugzilla about this. The issue was that the
mime system didn't recognize those files, it usually detected it as html
or ruby I think, but in a very file-dependent way.

> Oh and if there is a M to RT via F, I will surely check it out, however
> the M for Gedit in the F Ubuntu does not seem to lend a hand for
> this.  :)

The user manual is currently outdated, and it does not cover .lang files
anyway.