[gedit-list] rhtml syntax highlighting

Anyone know of a way to get .rhtml highlighting in GEdit?  I have been
using GEdit for quite sometime and figure it might get added to the next
Gnome release, but it doesn't seem to.

If no one knows of a existing method, is there a way I can create one?
I would be willing to do the time and work to get this included in the
next version of GEdit.  I believe its a useful feature at least, some
other might find it helpful as well.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and if there is a M to RT via F, I will surely check it out, however
the M for Gedit in the F Ubuntu does not seem to lend a hand for
this.  :)
--
Jon Dodson

Software Engineer