Re: [gedit-list] New Feature (split documents)

Sorry but i explained it very bad. Is my poor english :(

I want open two documents and view one up and one down (or right-left):

-----------------
File Edit...
-----------------
| document 1 |
| |
| |
| document2 |
| |
| |

I'm studying how to do it (plugin or another project with gedit
component) I tell you when i known how to do it. If you want help me
with some idea, are welcome.

Regards
	Chuchi