Re: [gedit-list] Filetree plugin

Op wo, 21-06-2006 te 10:34 +0200, schreef Paolo Maggi:
> - "Show Hidden" makes the view jump to a random place (current selection
> is hidden)

Yes, this needs to be fixed

> - Crash on "Create new empty dir"
Could you provide a backtrace, or are there any messages in the terminal
(this might be due to another bug I already fixed, I'll put up a new
version of the plugin)

> - "Create New File" does not always work
Hmm, not much to go on. I didn't have any problems here.

> - "Adavanced Filterin" is empty
Yes, I've implemented advanced filtering but forgot to put up the new
tarball.

> - "Delete" probably should move to trash and don't ask for confirmation
> (mimic Nautilus when possibile)
Okay, that might be better indeed. I think having the 'Delete' keyboard
shortcut would be nice, maybe 'Shift+Delete' should remove permanently?

> I got the following warnings/error on the terminal:

<snip>

Yes, I fixed this, please try the new tarball.

--
Jesse van den Kieboom

Visit: http://www.icecrew.nl