Re: [gedit-list] Exporting gedit_tab_save(_as)

Paolo Borelli wrote:

> Now some minor details on the patch:
> - the bound functions should go in a separate gedit.commands python
> module (you couldn't know this since the load functions are not bound
> yet, but that's how we decided to handle these functions since they
> differ from window methods)
> - in then docs (very appreciated!) gedit should be spelled gedit not GEdit
> - there are some minor coding style issues (we put spaces before the '('
> and stuff like that)

I agree with Paolo's comments. Another minor one:

+(define-flags DocumentSaveFlags
+  (in-module "Gedit")
+  (c-name "GeditDocumentSaveFlags")
+  (values
+    '("save-ignore-mtime" "GEDIT_DOCUMENT_SAVE_IGNORE_MTIME")
+    '("save-ignore-backup" "GEDIT_DOCUMENT_SAVE_IGNORE_BACKUP")
+    '("save-preserve-backup" "GEDIT_DOCUMENT_SAVE_PRESERVE_BACKUP")
+  )
+)

this one is already binded in CVS (revision 1.9).