Re: [gedit-list] Exporting gedit_tab_save(_as)

Am Sonntag, den 11.06.2006, 23:53 +0200 schrieb Steve Fr�naux:
> Johannes H� wrote:
>
> > Or are there other ways to save all unsaved documents, in a plugin?
>
> We are considering making all those methods private, and instead binding
> the gedit_commands_foo ones (which are intended to behave like the menu
> entries). This is done because wha the tab_foo methods do is not enough
> in the application context.

> Those methods have been introduced recently but they'll be present in
> the upcoming gedit 2.15.3. These are not binded into python yet but you
> can provide a patch ;-)

Okay, I would like to make a patch. But I'm not sure how to bind this
functions, currently they are private, at least the
_gedit_cmds_-functions. Should they directly made public, or only
without the GtkAction parameter?

Binding the commands under Gedit.Window? E.g.
Gedit.Window.command_save_all(), or as Gedit.commands_save_all(window)?

gedit_tab_save and gedit_tab_save_as should probably removed?

regards,
	Johannes