Re: [gedit-list] Plugin Documentation

September wrote:
Hi.

I'm trying to write a plugin for gedit that will display a list of all open files _by directory_ in the left panel. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find much documentation on the functions/classes related to gedit ( gedit.Panel, for example) w.r.t. python, which is what I'm writing this in. The closest I was able to come was http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/PythonPluginHowTo, which is missing certain crucial sections. Is there a comprehensive source of documentation available? If there isn't, what do you recommend?

No, unfortunately there isn't. We would surely welcome help in documenting the api :)

At the moment the only documentation is looking at the .h files or typing help(gedit.Panel) in the python console.

ciao
   Paolo

Arjun