[gedit-list] new generic class browser plugin

Hello,

I started to write a new class browser plugin for gedit, this time a
generic one for any language or mime type.

The default parser is based on exuberant ctags, but the plugin allows
you to extend it by adding parsers for certain mime types. I plan to
integrate my python class browser into this API, for instance.

A very very preliminary version can be found here:
http://www.stambouliote.de/tarballs/classbrowser-0.0.1.tar.gz

Note that you will need to have ctags installed. Double-click on a tag
in the browser to jump to that file or position (try it with c code!).

Now to my question: When jumping to a line, I have difficulties to see
where the cursor is, exactly. Is there a way to highlight a line of
code? Or better: Are there python bindings to do it?

Cheers, and congratulations to Italy!
Fred