Re: [gedit-list] A problem with the LaTeX Plugin ...

Hello!
I am trying, again, to solve the problem with the LaTeX-Plugin for
gedit. As I have explained, I receive an error message: "You must
specify one source file", but outcome looks ok. So, thinking a bit about
the problem, a have tried another LaTeX document that is a book with the
master-file and chapter-files, and, surprisingly, everything went
flawlessly. Hence, could that be that Plugin is complaining about
single-file? It would be strange, but ... I don't know, I am no LaTeX
and gedit expert, just a poor user.

Sincerely,
Petar Milin