[gedit-list] New plugin: Show in file manager

Hello all

I've created a new plugin: Show in file manager. It adds a menu entry to
the Document menu and to the current document tab, that, when activated
opens the folder containing the current document.

This is a early version and my first (second, actually..) gedit plugin,
and I've had none/little experience with python before.

The plugin is based on Ramzi Ferchichi's Open Terminal plugin, so thanks
to Ramzi!

I should also mention that I'm workng on a "Open With" plugin, that adds
the "Open With" menu from nautilus to all open documents.

Cheers
Markus