Re: [gedit-list] Plugins

Op ma, 24-04-2006 te 09:03 -0400, schreef Kevin Kubasik:
> Once the filetree/browser plugin is completed, a lot of this becomes
> more feasible. ie. I can use pythons subversion bindings to add solid
> SVN support in a flash, but the UI is more difficult. Once we have a
> filebrowser plugin, its just context menu suff.

I was thinking about a little more GUI elements than just a context menu
with svn/cvs actions. I haven't thought it through yet but any help
would be very welcome! I'd also rather like to have a generic version
control base for the plugin and then add both cvs as svn (and maybe
others) support on top of that (or below, erm). In any case, not to have
separate plugins for the different types of version control systems.

--
Jesse van den Kieboom

Visit: http://www.icecrew.nl