[gedit-list] BicycleRepairMan for gedit

Hello everybody,

I started writing gedit bindings for BicylceRepairMan, a refactoring
toolkit for python. Two tools are already accessible from gedit, the
rest of BRM should follow soon. The current features are:
* rename a function
* open the file that contains the definition of a function

I also updated the python class browser plugin to add the suggestions I
got on the list. The changes are:
* parsing of nested functions at any depth
* gconf is used to save the configuration
* integrates with BicycleRepairMan (only if BRM is installed)
* no more zooming (for now)
* some bugs fixed

Both plugins are now bundled into one tarball. You can get them here:
   www.stambouliote.de/pastebin/python-suite-0-1.tar.gz

This is just a testing release. In the future, I hope to join the class
browser and the BRM stuff into a "python-toolkit" plugin. Testing and
comments are very welcome :-)

Cheers!
Fred