Re: [gedit-list] python class browser updated

Op za, 08-04-2006 te 14:52 +0200, schreef Frederic Back:
> I personally never used class browsers for other purposes
> than navigating code. If you feel a feature is missing, or
> have suggestions about how to improve the class browser,
> please let me know.

I just took a look, and besides the scrolling thingie, I also find the
sorting a bit odd (with global functions). I'd rather have the classes
and global functions sorted separately (like with directories and
files).

Besides those two problems, great! Though, the interface could use some
improvement. The auto-refresh is weird because it takes up two lines. It
also seems a bit weird to not want to auto-refresh, so maybe the whole
option should be left out. Also the zooming is in my opinion a weird
option, why would you want to zoom. Just stick to the default.

Jesse