Re: [gedit-list] 'C' syntax highlighting mystery

Il giorno sab, 10/09/2005 alle 08.08 +0100, Pseudo Nym ha scritto:

> When I load the original into gedit, syntax highlighting works, but when
> I load in the copy there is no syntax highlighting.

If you right click on the copy with nautilus and check the mime type in
the properties, does it say that it's a c file or a plain text file?

If nautilus correctly says that it's C, the problem may be that during
your developement you opened that file in gedit without it being C yet
and gedit "remembers" it: remove ~/.gnome2/gedit-metadata.xml

Hope that helps