[gedit-list] Re: [Re: My (ongoing) analysis of the proposed modules]

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:
> I think it's good that gedit supports more advanced features; if it
> was just a super simple editor I just doubt we'd ever get enough
> hacking/testing on it because none of us would use it much.

But if the functionality is limited then there won't be a need for so much
testing and there won't be so much to go wrong.

I think people would still use it. They do use it now. It's stable now.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com